- Big Block Power! Small Block size (540) 1/8 shaft
- Unleash the Power, Dominate the Track
HOBBYWING's Drag King
Precision Engineering for Ultra-High RPM Performance!
- The Ultimate HOBBYWING ESC Tuning Guide Link
- Ultra high rpm, super power, specially designed for Drag Racing.
- The motor case and end cover are of big opening structure, providing the best heat dissipation effect for the motor.
- Dual sensor interface design to meet various wiring/layout requirements.
- Widened and thickened copper bar design provides guarantee for large current application.
- The rotor adopts steel sleeve explosion-proof design, which withstand ultra-high rpm running conditions.
► Enhance your RC car's performance with the XeRun DRX 3660 sensored motor. With careful power pairing and wiring, this motor provides powerful and precise control without the risk of overloading or damage. Feel confident and in control with this high-quality motor designed for optimal performance.
- Never leave this product unsupervised when it is powered on.
- Ensure all wires and connections are well insulated before connecting the motor to related devices, as short circuit will damage your motor.
- Please strictly follow the A-A, B-B and C-C wiring order when connecting an ESC to the motor. • Never allow this product to come in contact with water, oil, fuel or other electroconductive liquids. If this happens, stop the use of your product immediately and let it dry carefully.
- Read through the manuals of all power devices and chassis and ensure the power configuration is rational before using this unit.
- Never hit full throttle before installing the pinion, as high-speed rotation may cause damage to the motor in circumstances of no load.
- Ensure all devices are well connected, in order to prevent poor connection that may cause your vehicle to lose control or other unpredictable issues such as damage to the device.
- Stop using the motor when its shell temperature exceeds 100℃/212℉; otherwise, the rotor may be demagnetized and cause irreversible damage to your motor.